Mobile Associate, Retail Sales
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation-and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we're shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won't stop!
Mobile Associates (MA) work as a member of a Retail Team of Experts to bring the T-Mobile brand to life. They're brand ambassadors who build energy and excitement around our products and services. They are passionate about the connected world and thrive in a fast-paced environment, where technology innovations, customer needs, and the Retail experience are continuously evolving. They immerse themselves in significant connections with our customers, and their ability to build new and deepen existing relationships is unmatched across the wireless industry. They continuously work to build expertise in uncovering our customers' needs and have a passion to educate, demonstrate and recommend device and service solutions. This role is a learning role, where new associates are working with their team and proactively building skills and proficiencies, in preparation for the next level up as a Mobile Expert. As a Mobile Associate, you will be required to successfully complete new employee training.
- Builds proficiency related to serving and selling to our customers, while providing a world-class customer experience and building loyalty by:
Helping customers pick up right where they left off in their shopping journey, whether online, through Customer Care or in-store.
Exploring individual needs and providing hands-on demonstrations of the latest and greatest technology in-store.
Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare-bones device and service plan that keep our customers connected to the people and lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories cutting-edge IoT devices.
Approaching service and sales needs with composure, integrity and compassion.
- Becomes skilled with and consistently uses digital tools in interactions and onboarding to actively demonstrate:
How our ever-expanding coverage stacks up in our customer's neighborhood, providing them with a lightning fast LTE network
Why T-Mobile plans and services will let our customers live unlimited, feel the love, stay connected and go further.
Completes training on T-Mobile in-store experience, new skills and processes, knowledge of systems and reference resources.
Makes the most of their time on shift, consistently seeking out information between customers, learning about innovations in wireless and technology.
- Establishes relationships with and partners with T-Mobile employees across channels, including business and customer service to:
Collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment.
Successfully identify and handoff small business leads.
Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- High School Diploma/GED Req
- Work Experience:
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred. Req
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Passionate customer advocate with the desire to be yourself when connecting and having fun doing it! Req
- Competitive drive and proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment. Req
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing ideas, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues. Req
- Effective at balancing customer needs and performance goals. Req
- Licenses and Certifications:
At least 18 years of age
Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn't have a corporate ladder-it's more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it's that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you'd like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@ or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look