DHL Delivery Flexible Hours
- Great pay & Benefits.
About DHL DHL was founded in 1969 by Larry Hillblom, a student at UC Berkeley, as a courier service between LA and San Francisco.Within a decade, its area of service had expanded to encompass the entire globe. To counter FedEx's US expansion, DHL expanded its own US delivery system in 1983.
Additionally, it sought to provide service to other, out of the way, countries not currently being serviced by other courier companies, including Iran, Iraq, the Soviet Union, North Korea, Vietnam and China.DHL comes in behind UPS and FedEx as the largest couriers in the United States. Today a division of the German company Deutsche Post, DHL specializes in sea and airmail, specifically international express mail.
Similar jobs near me
- Network System Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Peculiarities of Network Architect's Career Path and Training
- Network and Computer Systems Administrator: Way to Success
- Network Systems Administrator: The Key to Successful Career
- Revealing the Potential Earnings of a Computer Systems Network Administrator: An Inside Look